Friday, July 27, 2007

Almost done

Freaking out about going on maternity leave, selling the house, finishing my class, and finishing the contract work. OK deep breaths - I am done with my main class projects for the semester.

So to recap the craziest semester ever:
1. Learned so much great info for the fall
2. Would like to stay in touch with my classmates to stay up on all the new technologies - actually I would like to access the 460 Tech Entries in the future
3. I wish I new more people overseas that I could use SKYPE with
4. Where can we get funding for some of these technologies? I need a server!
5. I wish the semester had been longer -I feel like I just started to master some of the technologies.
6. After using PBwiki I despise Simmons' wikis even more.

1 comment:

Linda Braun said...

Hmmmm, really about Simmons wikis? I like them. At least from the instructor perspective they are very flexible. What don't you like?

I'm hoping that Twitter is a good way for everyone to stay in touch post class.

And, the wiki for the class lives on after class so you will have access to encyclopedia entries, etc.